Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Hello all, sorry about neglecting blogspot for so long.
Excuses? Projects, final projects, vacation, in Taiwan, you know... I've been busy.

Lots of things have happened since the last posting date. I haven't been exactly happy in Davis. I was always lonely, hungry, and stressed out. Now that summer is here, I knew it's time to get out and go home.

I'm in Taipei right now. Even though I've lived in the U.S. for 12 years, I still consider Taipei my home. It's great, I feel like I belong here... funny thing.
I love this place; I love the people, the culture, the history, the public transportations, 7-11, food, etc.

I'm currently living at my grandma's house in Muzha. It's a beautiful place. I wasn't born here, but many of my paternal relatives where (including my dad). Even though I'm not familiar with the place, I feel a strong connection with it.

Ching-mei River by the National Chengchi University

A great view

The market place in the busy morning

Honest people with the best vegetables in town

I love home.
-Kevin Han-Chia Chen

3 comments:

The Imaginary Zebra said...

glad that your back.

Tina Ginger... said...

Stop it-- you're making me green with envy.

I love the busy market photos, they look so fun and chilling and stuff.

Angela said...

those people are not honest!! They sell you veggies for high prices!! My dad told me once I was ripped off by a really cute old old lady and her cart full of veggies...I felt betrayed =[

love morning markets tho...if only I could wake up for them!!

Readers

analytics