Saturday, April 11, 2009

OMGWTFBBQ

It's been a while world.
Today, a friend told me my blog was great. It made me feel important, so I'm going to blog about something, anything.

Let's begin with my new quarter?
Yes, it's been busy, but that doesn't mean I didn't have fun.
Just last week, my friends and I went to the fashion show at SF State. For more information, visit The Imaginary Zebra's blog.

But that was not all. A day earlier was the epic BBQ.

Joey's face says it all.

So here's a question: How many UCD students does it take to start a fire?
Answer: 12.5 students and around 2 hours. We're all ashamed.

But that was not the point. ANYWAY.


I was so excited about the fire, I teared (BTW, I'm just kidding).


That's a lot of meat. Mmmm...


We were all happy, especially Joey (How the heck does he do all these faces!?)


I was too full, as usual.


Amazing.

That's it, my camera ran out of power after that.
We played lava monster until 11 pm, super fun stuff.

Happy burning.

1 comment:

The Imaginary Zebra said...

what a difficult situatttion.

Readers

analytics